Hello, and thanks again for visiting my page. This page was created in February of 1998, by me, Lisa. I live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have three dogs; Leo, Zoe and Roy all of which are German Shorthaired Pointers. I have a mother, father, and brother. I'm going to say hi to people now. Hi Allison, Bhairavi, Angela, Judy, Shajon, Dawn, Liz E., Liz R., Reed, Maisie, Danielle, Mina, Kerry, Sara, Jenn, Joann, Janice, James, David, Mom, Dad, Bonnie and Betty. Here are some things you might (or might not) want to know about me:
There is a street in Montreal named after my grandfather.
- My favourite colour is pink (that's why the background...)
- I'm 16, and my real name is Lisa. Woopee.
- My favourite TV shows include Seinfeld, The X-Files, anything on MuchMusic, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, ER, Saturday Night Live (the Spartans rule!), The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and that's about it.
- My favourite foods are pasta, bread, cheese, chocolate, pringles, olives, well, everything except most vegetables and weird stuff--like eggplant.
- . If you have AOL, talk to me sometime!
- My favourite words/sayings are: OK! Sure bud! and weirdo.
Now a few tidbits about me and the people/animals I know (if you are scared and choose to leave now, feel free!!):
My dog Zoe was in People magazine.
I met Pierre Trudeau (yeah, when I was nine. Holy cow man)!! Wow!! Loads of fun!! Hi Allison.
Wow, think I should shut up yos? Oh, sorry, I'll stop now. Sniff. He he.
Go back home